♥
Friday, October 06, 2006
Retarded! , everyone stoops lah!!!!!nvm. that toot renci suggested me to keep a diary. As in a like a handwritten one. But come on. Everyone in the worls knows that its impossible for me to keep a diary. Maybe an online one. Like what I do actually, bcos shes standing nxt to me. And use her ‘SMALL” fink-ger! To poke my head. Poke sounds un right. Okok. That’s for calling her toot. Okok. Oh. Im happen to be typing in school com you see. Which erm is a bad thing?? O yes, my kind of online diary? Nvm. Dopnt feel like saying. Anyway. Not as if I have a lot of daily readers, a few? 8-10? Totally math! Estimation. Stoops.stoops.stoops. badbadbad day. Ok. I haven’t done my supposing ly supposedly cute ‘monkey’ for planet zork. Hahaha. CUTE???!!! I THINK NOT!!!!-RENCI TYPING. Ok. Anyway. Did I tell you? I met rosemary last week. Damn quiet. And she I think, Is damn obedient too. Ask her to stay there forever, she confirm will stay there, but asking her to leave may be a problem. Shes haf-see throughable. In the lab! Haha. Can see her bloody intestine. Nvm. That day for science, we watched magic school bus!!!!hahahaha. eh. Its cute lah pls. ha. And I feel so bad. Oh man. Manman. I thought peixin would go….and peixin thought I will go. Man. Im sorry peixin!!!! Love you forever. =’(. Ok. Tell you guys something gross. People who knows me well know I like swim often lah. Den my condo downstairs, theres like gardeners. And then because I walk so frequent down, its like two of them know me lah. As in not my name ( ITHINK-gulp) just. JUST my face. And the woman is like fine lah. She smilesmilesmile. Ok. Wah but the old uncle a bit scary lah. He smile. Den he say hello. Den two days ago wah man. He started talking to me. Erm. Okok. Not that scary but. Hes quite freaky. The other time I walked past , he was like sitting at the bbq pit, den he was like banging his wrist against the chair. And I was like errr. So den because nhe was facing the direction I was walking, so I deont really get to see his face lah, . den I just walked past, den he said hello!. Wah man. Scary to me lah. Anyway. Btw. This whole part from renci’s Interruption.ok. was type the nxt day. Which is today! 6th October!hahaha. fancy me doing halfhalf posts. Mep eoi or y. I don’t know. Its was damn hard, I totally screwed up . ok. And that wingyan lah. Haha. During mep, she like look frm the corner of her EYES at me. Haha. And do that se-lang kinda look. Hahaha. Wait till her hengheng hear abt this. Hahahaha. Oh. And hahaha. During mep ethinic paper, I wrote my last full stop so hard, hahaha. My hi-tech pint pilot pen tip got bend at 90 degrees. Hahahaha.. so I was like hahahahaha. Like trying to control my laughter, and huiying behind me, hahahahha, she noticed and I could hear laughing. Hahah. Ok. Gtg.
Love, zhenling.
i believe
Friday, October 06, 2006
Retarded! , everyone stoops lah!!!!!nvm. that toot renci suggested me to keep a diary. As in a like a handwritten one. But come on. Everyone in the worls knows that its impossible for me to keep a diary. Maybe an online one. Like what I do actually, bcos shes standing nxt to me. And use her ‘SMALL” fink-ger! To poke my head. Poke sounds un right. Okok. That’s for calling her toot. Okok. Oh. Im happen to be typing in school com you see. Which erm is a bad thing?? O yes, my kind of online diary? Nvm. Dopnt feel like saying. Anyway. Not as if I have a lot of daily readers, a few? 8-10? Totally math! Estimation. Stoops.stoops.stoops. badbadbad day. Ok. I haven’t done my supposing ly supposedly cute ‘monkey’ for planet zork. Hahaha. CUTE???!!! I THINK NOT!!!!-RENCI TYPING. Ok. Anyway. Did I tell you? I met rosemary last week. Damn quiet. And she I think, Is damn obedient too. Ask her to stay there forever, she confirm will stay there, but asking her to leave may be a problem. Shes haf-see throughable. In the lab! Haha. Can see her bloody intestine. Nvm. That day for science, we watched magic school bus!!!!hahahaha. eh. Its cute lah pls. ha. And I feel so bad. Oh man. Manman. I thought peixin would go….and peixin thought I will go. Man. Im sorry peixin!!!! Love you forever. =’(. Ok. Tell you guys something gross. People who knows me well know I like swim often lah. Den my condo downstairs, theres like gardeners. And then because I walk so frequent down, its like two of them know me lah. As in not my name ( ITHINK-gulp) just. JUST my face. And the woman is like fine lah. She smilesmilesmile. Ok. Wah but the old uncle a bit scary lah. He smile. Den he say hello. Den two days ago wah man. He started talking to me. Erm. Okok. Not that scary but. Hes quite freaky. The other time I walked past , he was like sitting at the bbq pit, den he was like banging his wrist against the chair. And I was like errr. So den because nhe was facing the direction I was walking, so I deont really get to see his face lah, . den I just walked past, den he said hello!. Wah man. Scary to me lah. Anyway. Btw. This whole part from renci’s Interruption.ok. was type the nxt day. Which is today! 6th October!hahaha. fancy me doing halfhalf posts. Mep eoi or y. I don’t know. Its was damn hard, I totally screwed up . ok. And that wingyan lah. Haha. During mep, she like look frm the corner of her EYES at me. Haha. And do that se-lang kinda look. Hahaha. Wait till her hengheng hear abt this. Hahahaha. Oh. And hahaha. During mep ethinic paper, I wrote my last full stop so hard, hahaha. My hi-tech pint pilot pen tip got bend at 90 degrees. Hahahaha.. so I was like hahahahaha. Like trying to control my laughter, and huiying behind me, hahahahha, she noticed and I could hear laughing. Hahah. Ok. Gtg.
Love, zhenling.