<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20391567?origin\x3dhttp://stillwaterrunsdeep-silence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Sunday, January 21, 2007
11:18 PM

Hello (: ah, because a lot of people ask me why I neva update, so ok. Im only doing it for u people ok. Love you guys. First thing. I haven’t posted abt orientation, it will be in the later part of the post ok. Today was house prac 3! 105 and 110 and great Hadley houses. Their high jump is not bad u know. I also saw my mortal from waddle jump. Haaha. Saw zhang shi jia. My dearest angel ah. I wrote finish the letter to you! 10 postcards! Yay. And actually, waddle took quite a long time doing high jump!so while waiting, we had to entertain them. They wanted us to do belly-dancing. Hahaha. And at first, nata told them that wanxin was going to dance for them. Hahaha. But then, because there was only wanxin, nata, delise, becky tan and me, so I shouted both! So then. The sec 1s were like. BOTH!BOTH! ha!haha. BUT THEN, that two bad seniors went to pull me up, and then the sec 1s were like. Turnip dance turnip dance! (read on, and u’ll find out why) then it became’ all three dance!’ I was laughing like mad. Then after that, we dragged delise along, but becky tan dissappered! So in the end, they kinda settled with wanxin and nata doing peel banana for them. HAHA. They shake well u know! Haah. And they still wanted belly dancing, so me and delise just shakeshake for them. BLEAGH!! So we said for the real belly dance, the cheerleaders will do. Mass cheering was pretty good. But Hadley is like the smallest! BOO-HOO. BUT we cheered quite loud compared to other classes u know!YAY FOR HADLIANS ESP. the sec 1s. and then house debrief was damn funny, but contents not to be revealed. XD. Hadley badge really looks damn cool. And I saw that cannibalistic BRINTHA! But I saw $$$$$ too! and sarah.(: After house prac, went for psl session, where I managed to finish my angel letter. :D! 109 is basically quite okay, but I joined jass’s grp. I think jass’s grp is the best. As in the are serious, and they really tell us what they felt. AT LEAST It felt really real to me! But 109 a lot of geppers and rgps people, thats why. As in its quite clickish. I hope 109, some people can read this. You guys really should stop ‘clicking’-clique-, because u are leaving some people out!

Yesterday was school, normal, tired, fun, exciting day. Yeah, the usuals. Haha. I went to do duty for 3rd lang thingy (pb), and then I waited til around 4 + for MY DEAREST TESSA ONG to come back frm obs! Gaah. I missed her loads okay! She was like super chao ta! After talking to her, and she collected her letter I wrote to her, <3s,> I went up first, back to foyer, cause I was also waiting for MY DEAREST ANGEL. Waah man. She came back like one foo the latest bus, good thing she was like one of the first to come down, because I was like gonna leave, but then these two buses came in, so I decided to wait a little teeny weeny longer! And yay. She came down, blurblur one! Haha. Anyway, yah. I hugged her, then I rushed off. Ooh.i didnet see thashi. But get well soon! I know what happened already! And xinqi too, she had abrasions, both her feet were like wrapped. It was huge. So that’s why she couldn’t come today. Get well soon too! Huiqing was like dying without your help! TheLEAST, was useless! Haha. Ok. TheLEAST, your were great. Oh, and that night, I cut my foot at this corner. It still hurts, couldn’t walk for a while. But good thing it was better in the morning, I think its because I wore my tracks, and it was fitting, so not loose. It didn’t hurt. I could run! Oh, and 203 got booked. Left air-con on. ):.Well, but its okay! Must try not to anymore, though we are mixed with 103’06 (who had 7-8 bkings last yr(went for detention), and 107, who could have had arnd 17 bkings. Haha) and PE was super tiring. Haha. My grp won 16-10. haha. But rach was sick, so she couldn’t play. If not, I betcha we would have won more! Hahah. Okok. Im being bad over here. Yay! Tessa is back!!! And I saw my mortal like twice yesterday too. She takes 3rd lang! and during hall assembly, I was sitting with my dear 109, and nxt to Rachael lo and christabel. Ok. And nxt to azira. The agenda was like belly-dancing, and Rachael was like ‘ should exclude all the male eachers frm the hall!’, and we laughed a lot. And azira was like “ hey zhenling! Lets go up!” and how she imagined it to be sherrie, ooh. That time wah, I was still missing my pb buddy!! Anyway. My dear lanabel went up!! Azira was saying she was damn cute. Like DUH azira. My junior leh!haha.xD Frm ny!! <3s haha. I cheered for her okay! Oh, and Rachael kinda half-bite me when I was talking to azira. Ok. She quite cute lah. Anyway. She lives damn near me lah. Pls. yah. And today she said her mum can give me lift to sch. Hha. So nice right? But its ok. My mum does that too. Haha. And Rachael, you really do look like a squirrel! <3s.

And on Thursday, the ram-bu-tan-ners family’s buddy book was born!! Yay!the book is purplish pink with a shiny cover! really love it. Hope tessa does too, because she was at obs, so didn’t get to ask her. And at obs, they confiscated their phones, so they had no connection with the outside world, as tessa puts it. Ha. Yah, so tessa and shijia couldn’t reply me. And tessa said that some people didn’t get to pass-motion for like 4 days, or 5! and some had to sleep in tents that they built, while some luckier ones got to sleep in domitries. Tessa slept in tents. Haha. Its ok. Shes strong enough! ( and super chaota! But I still love her!okok) .


Orientation was fun. Really miss it. I love station games. It was damn fun. 109 was really good. Their dynamite cheer was awesome. 109 rocks!!! Love you! ( )’: you guys so bad, still say I traitor! hegH! I never loh!!) anyway, yeah, this years food waas really great! Loved it. Limei and I were like serving the veg. the problem was it was the SAME veg, so we were like fighting for customers! Hahaha. It was really funny. After that. I ate like a lot lor. Haha. And I gave nat a lot of spagettti! Haha. Love you nat! though you wanted to kill me XD. After tha, I went up to help with my class for bathing. But I went to help annie’s clas, because they were assigned the 4th level toilets, but there is no shower there. So I ran down and told this teacher ( not specified), and she asked me “ ok, so how are you going to solve this problem?” hahaha. I found it quite funny. You know, because most of the time, its like teachers who give the orders. She really nice. So I decided to shift and spread the ppl bathing on top to the 3 floors below. Jess and azi helped me. It turned out well, we were still on track. And anyway, like 2 days before this, I already kinda decided who I wanted as my mortal already!. Shijia was really funny, because she would be the grandangel, so I asked ther to go see of the one I pick is good choice, so she went . and she just stood like 2 rows behind her and watch. Hahaha. Too bad qiqi’s zan didn’t want to come over. Love shijia! So in the end, shijia said, quite enthu, so yay. And really good choice. You guys will know, once my mortal knows me. Ok. And back to orientation. Night surprise was really funny. Fila’s dance was cool!. And foir and fila quite close, because they let us watch their practice. Waah. Tessa practiced ( I watched!), but she fell sick, so she went home, didn’t stay over, and didn’t dance! I was taping lor. Anyway, I taped down, will show her soon! Fior’s was a skit. Hahahaa. I was the turnip lah. That’s why sec 1s call me turnip. Actually, I was the love too ok! And it was really funny. Superman (wenyan), spiderman ( rach lu) and batman (srruthi) pulled me, and I slid across the hall. Hahahah. And because of that, when taking class photo, my dear 109 were doint the pose of the turnip. Haha. And after that. This ARGH thing happened. Someone ( not specified either) went to off the water supply, at like 12, so some student leaders didn’t get to bath lor. So showers no water. Eileen bath using cups at the sink! Fea, fila and fior! At least Fea, fila and fior got to sleep together in the gym. At first class i/cs supposed to sleep with their classes, but that same somebody didn’t let us in. cause we would wake the sec 1s. disturb. True, but mnay sec 1s were still not sleeping. So you know what? We had to sleep in the gallery. Luckily, and thanks to my dearest Emily! She and yingyan told miss pica, and miss pica was really nice. She brought all of us to the gym to sleep. Thank yoU! And those in ks chee as well, though some i/cs managed to go in. and poor qi didn’t get to bath because of sli meeting. But its ok. I slept nxt to her, and azira’s butt kept bumping into my back! Emily was nearby! It was like freezing cold at night lah. And because azira moved away, because this senior ask her to. So I had an empty space. So qiqi woke me at like 4+, she said she was cold. So she went out. And I was loner (: like sleeping in the middle of this big empry space. But I was really tired. So I went back to sleep. And then she woke me up at 5.30. which was the time when student leaders were supposed to wake, but then I went back to sleep hee. Because no one else was awake! So she folded her sleeping bag. Ok. And I was even more loner-ish. But she went out, and came , saying that quite a lot of sec 1s were already awake. So Emily, qiqi, azira and I woke xiner up. Haha. Her hair looked funny. And then after that, the 4 of us went to brush and wash up, and then I had to rush up to get the spread which was in my cubby hole. Ya. But halfway, while I was busy with the breakfast stuff. Gaah. Someone took my culottes. Nvm. Its ok. Thanks anyway Eileen! You were busy! And surprisingly Rachel lu returned it to me. Thanks loads. But so coincidental. Its like during nught surprise, I asked my dear Rachael lo to help look after my cam, and she said some student leader asked her to leave it in the hall. So she left it there. And Rachel lu returned to me too. Thanks anyway!

Anyway. Then at arnd 8.30, I went back to the canteen to help clear up, because I left halfway to do something. Then Zhang shi jia was there eating. That pok didn’t eat her breakfast yet! And I ran one whole round for house comm. stuff, and she was still like only finishing the 3rd piece of bread! Haha. Shes damn funny. And SLOW. So I sat down with her, and and I decided to eat a 3rd piece. Soffia, nitya, and some other people were like there standing up. And the two of us were eating. Haha. So whn I ate finish my 3rd piece, she just finished spreading her 4th piece! So soon, I caught up with her. We finish 4th piece together! All the different spreads were like opened in front of us ( mainly her) hahaa. So I pushed the rest in front of her. And she was like “ heyy! You don’t ah!” haha. So we had a mini eating competition. So I was saying wheni ate my 3rd piece that if I ate 4, she must eat 5. haha. Because there was really a lot of bread left! Yay for me. Jam was good estimation! So we shared another piece of bread. So we ate 4 ½ bread. And she spread like 4 different spread at a time lah! And we decided that 4 and a half is so imcomplet. So we shared another half! With like 4 layers of spread!


AH/ gtg. Tata.

Love, zhenling