<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20391567?origin\x3dhttp://stillwaterrunsdeep-silence.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>




♥ Sunday, January 29, 2012
11:12 AM

I think a lot of things are changing, including myself. Some things get better and some things are making me tired. I think we're really at a point in time where the rest of our lives are shaped. I remember the time during A levels when people tried to comfort each other by saying 'this is not everything', but it actually is. While I agree that we should not be too caught up with the stress & emotions and that many adults go on to lead fulfilling lives without the kind of 'dream beginning' we all seem to be chasing, we cannot deny that this is a major turning point of our lives. I feel like my entire future, job, family & even friends, is balancing on a thin wire and as time pass in these few months, the wire gets thinner and thinner, till the end of the year when things finally fall into place. And somethings happen, due to my own fault, causing some parts of the wire to thread off, almost breaking the entire thing. I'm just praying really hard right now. Meanwhile, i'm realize how important being frank yet accepting of differences is so important in maintaing friendships/relationships. Once you lose trust in each other, the downhill begins and you start to lose faith. When you don't like something, work together to solve it and not brush it aside. There is no point in arguing and blaming the person after 20 years down the road, for always doing things that you dislike. You would have forgone 20 years of happier life. Some friendships feel tough, others feel more natural. And idk but for now, i'm doing my best to keep faith in all.

Going back to training yesterday was great. It was a fantastic feeling. Not as good as the past but definitely better than how i've been feeling the past month or so. Its great to once again feel a full body muscle ache and I laugh at myself for actually enjoying it. Muscle ache makes me feel like i've been doing something with myself. At least i've been moving about. We're still the same at training. I'm still terrible at serving. But its okay. (: Week after week there are things going on. Next week is quite packed too and so I kinda need this day to myself. I'm really tired (:

May we all find new strength every now and then.

love,
zhenling